10 Tips for "Stealing The Camera" from your friends here at GlitterStarz, Inc.
1) Be sure to get some quality Zzz's the night before-- you'll not only look more refreshed, but you'll feel more refreshed too!
2) Clear your mind! Stress is ugly and unflattering. Don't let it show on your face!
3) Don't be a follower!! To stand out and steal the spotlight, you mustn't be one with the crowd. It's still important to be a part of a team, but be spontaneous and different, and let your personality shine!
4) A smile can speak a thousand words! When smiling, stick your tongue behind your teeth to create that perfect genuine smile! Make it custom to you-- just like our products here at GlitterStarz!
5) Always be conscience of your angles and clothes. Movement is natural and fun especially in your GlitterStarz Cheer Apparel-- let that show!
6) Don't be afraid to take risks! Something that seems so unnatural may end up becoming the most natural object in the photo.
7) Learn to take criticism. There are critics everywhere!! Don't let anyone put you down! At the GlitterStarz Headquarters, we never let anyone dull our sparkle!
8) Try to catch the natural light, just like our rhinestones do! Lighting is key-- and nothing is better than natural light!
9) Don't over pose! The best pictures come from photos that look effortless and free..not stiff and rehearsed. For example, take a look at our custom rhinestone practice wearsite for fun and carefree photos!
10) Practice, Practice, Practice!!! Practice makes perfect couldn't be more true in this instance-- even when it comes to being photographed! So have fun, move around in your custom team bling wear, and let the camera do the rest!
Comments will be approved before showing up.